We are happy to report that our office will be returning to running in a limited capacity today. Our entire community has been through a lot over the last six weeks and we are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While you may notice some things about the office have changed, we remain committed to one thing: your overall health and safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority in our office. We want you to know that you may notice some changes to our normal operating procedures; these have been made in order to ensure proper infection control and minimize the risk of transmission of infectious diseases. These changes include:
- Our office will contact you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You will be asked these same questions upon arrival.
IMPROVED INFECTION CONTROL
- We have masks and hand sanitizer available for use and you will be asked to apply it when you enter the office.
- Our reception room no longer contains a coffee station or magazine rack and our game room is currently closed. Please feel free to bring your own device or reading material to your appointment.
- We are using HEPA air filtration systems in our treatment rooms to minimize the spread of aerosol through the building.
SOCIALLY DISTANCED APPOINTMENTS
- Appointment times have been modified in order to allow more social distancing between patients and minimize time spent in the reception area.
- Patients should arrive to their appointment alone or only with essential people (parents/guardians) to limit the number of people at the office. Thank you for your understanding.
We remain committed to our underlying mission: helping you be a better you. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep people safe. To make an appointment, please call our office at (260) 627-1211 or make an appointment by clicking the link below.